| * Click on the "Go to Meal Booking" button
* Type in your Bod. Card barcode and your Meal Booking password. Your initial Meal Booking password is the first four letters of your surname in lower case followed by the last four numbers of your card. So, if your name is William Waynflete and your card number is 2121637 your initial password would be wayn1637
* After logging in for the first time, click the "Change My Password" button at the top to change the password to something of your own choosing
* Besides the date you are interested in booking, use the View button to see who else has booked, the Menu button to view the menu, and the Info button to see additional information
* To make a booking, use the Book button and select a meal type. Should you have Special Dietary needs explain using the Extra Informatiom box. The Book button will then change to the word Guest to allow you to book guests, one at a time. Guest names must be given. "In the additional items - Dessert Box, pleaseindicate if you are likely to take dessert".
* You can use the button "Change My Normal Meals" to set a default preferred meal type for yourself
* Your booking is not complete until you have clicked the BOOK button. * If you have not indicated your intentions for dessert, a pop up box will remind you. Click Log Out when finished
* Please note that booking closes earlier if the booking list is full.
* Problems logging in, call Accounts 76022/Catering 76049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Student Formal Hall Information
| * Price: Wednesdays & Fridays: £6.50 (guests £7.90); Sundays: £9.00 (guests £10.40). Magdalen members will be batelled. * Booking queries please email email@example.com
* Groups are limited to 6 (member plus 5 guests) unless prior permission has been obtained from the Home Bursar. Seats will be reserved for groups of 6 or more.
* You can change or cancel your booking up until the time booking is closed (1pm on Friday for Sunday formal hall, 1pm on Tuesday for Wednesday formal hall and 1pm on Thursday for Friday formal hall).
* The total numbers attending Formal Hall is reduced when there is an exchange dinner.
* Dinner is served at 7.15pm and diners should not be late (please be seated by 7.10pm - latecomers may be refused access)
* MEMBERS MUST BRING THEIR BOD CARD TO HALL.
* NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE ALLOWED IN HALL
* Gowns are worn by Members of College, Smart attire is expected on Sunday evenings
* Diners should not get up and wander around the Hall duringthe meal
* Photography in Hall is not permitttedduring dinner
* The practice of "sconcing" or similar drinking games, are not permitted in Hall
* Members of College are expected to make their guests aware of these arrangements
|Senior Common Room Information
| *There must be a minimum of two people before a dinner can take place, one of whom must be a Fellow. For technical reasons meal prices cannot be shown.
*Bookings can be changed or cancelled up until the time the list closes.
*Mon to Sat bookings close at 2.00pm each day for dinner that evening. Sun night bookings close at 2.00pm on the day before.
*SCR members may bring up to 3 guests to dinner at any one time.
*Dinner is served at 7.15pm, gathering in the Smoking Room prior to dining, sherry is available but should be signed for.
*To book a guest into dinner, book yourself in first, then return to the Meal Booking screen to add a guest, giving their name and (if desired) their affiliation. Further guests must be added one at a time.*To view those who have already booked for dinner click View.
*Please note that the Transaction History button is not activated for members of the SCR.
*Please indicate in the Extra Information Box (after choosing Yes next to the Special Dietary Requirements) if you require fresh fruit or cheese as a replacement for pudding. * PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY SPECIFIC ALLERGENS IN ADVANCE *
*Wine is available by the glass or by the bottle. If you wish to order by the glass, please indicate in the Extra Information Box how many glasses and whether red or white. For those wishing to order by the bottle, some wines from the SCR list are shown.